Civil Engineer – 248373
Who you’ll be working for
EWS Recruitment is seeking Civil Engineers to join some of Melbourne and Australia’s most well-known and respected construction companies. The successful candidates will work on Melbourne’s once-in-a-generation city defining projects which are currently setting the standard for metropolitan infrastructure in Australia and internationally with candidates ultimately contributing to providing sustainability for future generations.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Civil Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing designs, reports, and specifications for infrastructure projects in line with relevant design standards.
- Providing support and assistance to management to further develop infrastructure capabilities within the company.
- Applying standard engineering techniques and procedures, while using your own judgement to make minor modifications if required.
- Completing clear and accurate calculation packages.
- Working on a variety of projects.
- Ensuring there is a strong and embedded safety commitment to zero harm.
Skills and requirements
To be considered for the role, candidates should have the following:
- Bachelor of Engineering degree.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a civil infrastructure environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to liaise with the team, senior staff, and external partners.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to complete project tasks efficiently.
- Ability to collaborate in a fast-paced environment and contribute to a motivated team.
In addition to a salary above award rates plus Super, we offer additional benefits depending on experience (company vehicle, KPI bonus etc.)
Why apply through EWS Recruitment
EWS Recruitment specialises in recruitment for the Australian construction industry. We’re experts in recruitment across the following specialisations: construction, engineering, waste management and renewable energy. Established 15 years ago, we have built an extensive base of clients looking for tradespeople, skilled and unskilled labour, and white-collar construction professionals.
We can offer:
- Contract and permanent employment with many of Australia’s leading projects.
- A people-first recruitment process that focusses on ensuring the right fit for both candidates and companies.
How to apply
Apply now through the above link and attach an updated resume, or if you would like to know more information on this role, email your CV to email@example.com, or phone 03 9354 0466