Contract Administrator – 248371
Who you’ll be working for
Are you an experienced Contract Administrator with a passion for the construction industry? EWS Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for you to work on market-leading developments and projects in Melbourne and throughout Victoria.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with Project Engineers and Senior Project Engineers, supporting procurement and management of sub-contractor packages.
- Ensure that all parties involved in the project are aware of their contractual obligations and timelines, become content expert for active contracts and provide advice to construction teams.
- Managing changes to contracts, including scope changes, schedule changes, and budget changes.
- Develop strategies to manage dispute resolution if issues arise between involved parties in the contract.
- Identify key areas of commercial and contractual risk.
- Ensure all necessary documentation is distributed, processed, and recorded accurately.
- Reviewing and Processing progress claims.
Skills and requirements
3-5 years of Contract Administrator experience in either commercial or residential projects.
Ability to work under pressure and in tight timelines.
Excellent written and verbal skills.
Experience in the resources and construction industry.
Excellent negotiation skills
Demonstrate to a high level the capacity to support and administer the delivery of highly complex projects to the expected time, cost, quality, safety, and environmental targets.
Why apply through EWS Recruitment
Established 15 years ago, we have built an extensive base of
EWS Recruitment specialises in recruitment for the Australian construction industry. We’re experts in recruitment across the following specialisations: construction, engineering, waste management and renewable energy. Established 15 years ago, we have built an extensive base of clients looking for tradespeople, skilled and unskilled labour, and white-collar construction professionals.
We can offer:
- Contract and permanent employment with many of Australia’s leading projects.
- A people-first recruitment process that focusses on ensuring the right fit for both candidates and companies.
Salary: above award rates plus Super
How to apply
Apply now through the above link and attach an updated resume, or if you would like to know more information on this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 03 9354 0466