Dogman – 248409
Who you’ll be working for
EWS Recruitment are hiring experienced Dogmen to assist crane operators for growing companies in the civil construction sector in Melbourne and throughout Victoria. Successful candidates will work on modern infrastructure projects for companies who proudly deliver a diverse range of high-quality projects. Get yourself a job suiting your experience and capabilities in ultimately helping build a sustainable environment for future generations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Site Foreman and Crane Operator
- Assisting in unloading and moving materials to the Crane Operator
- Updating site log and ensuring that Health and Safety protocols are consistently adhered to on-site
- General site maintenance duties
- An eye for detail with general safety focus
- Providing daily operational and safety checks
- Assisting fellow employees when required
Skills and requirements
- 3+ years’ on-site experience as a Dogman with genuine Civil Construction knowledge
- DG Licence
- General experience in the use of machines
- Construction White Card
- Reliable transport and clean driver’s licence
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Construction Awareness Certificate
- Good work ethic with reliable punctuality
- Ability to undertake tasks on own initiative
- Additional machine tickets beneficial
Above award rate plus Super
Why apply through EWS Recruitment
EWS Recruitment specialises in recruitment for the Australian construction industry. We’re experts in recruitment across the following specialisations: construction, engineering, waste management and renewable energy. Established 15 years ago, we have built an extensive base of clients looking for tradespeople, skilled and unskilled labour, and white-collar construction professionals.
We can offer:
- Contract and permanent employment with many of Australia’s leading projects.
- A people-first recruitment process that focusses on ensuring the right fit for both candidates and companies.
How to apply
Apply now through the above link and attach an updated resume, or alternatively, if you would like to know more information on this role, email your CV to email@example.com, or phone 03 9354 0466