Electrical Spotter – 987505440
Who you’ll be working for
EWS Recruitment is seeking qualified Electrical Spotters to start asap due to increase in work from new and current clients.
If you are interested in working for a committed organisation that proudly delivers a diverse range of high-quality projects, this could be the job for you.
Role and Responsibilities
- Casual work Monday to Friday.
- Overtime & some weekend work available.
- This role will suit an experienced electrical spotter who has a solid history spotting for plant and machinery
Skills and requirements
The successful candidate will have a:
- High risk dogging ticket – DG class, or any rigging class
- Current Electrical Spotter Ticket
- Red/White Card
- Strong understanding of OHS principals
- Reliable Transport method or live close to site
How to apply
Apply now through the above link and attach an updated resume, or if you would like to know more information on this role, email email@example.com, or phone 03 9354 0466