Estimator – 248380
Who you’ll be working for
EWS Recruitment is seeking Estimators to join some of Melbourne and Australia’s most well-known and respected construction companies. The successful candidates will work on Melbourne’s once-in-a-generation city defining projects which are currently setting the standard for metropolitan infrastructure in Australia and internationally.
Role and Responsibilities
- Create and co-ordinate estimated development plans with the tender and project team members.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to gather all necessary information for accurate estimates.
- Review and analyze subcontractor quotes.
- Report to senior management on all aspects of the estimating process.
- Perform general tendering, cost planning, and measurement duties.
- Maintain accurate records from cost estimate plans.
- Attend site inspections and compile site-specific variables.
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience as an Estimator in a construction background.
- Positive attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and timekeeping skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Motivated and willing to work as part of a team.
Why apply through EWS Recruitment
EWS Recruitment specialises in recruitment for the Australian construction industry. We’re experts in recruitment across the following specialisations: construction, engineering, waste management and renewable energy. Established 15 years ago, we have built an extensive base of clients looking for tradespeople, skilled and unskilled labour, and white-collar construction professionals.
We can offer:
- Contract and permanent employment with many of Australia’s leading projects.
- A people-first recruitment process that focusses on ensuring the right fit for both candidates and companies.
Salary: above award rates plus Super
How to apply
Apply now through the above link and attach an updated resume, or alternatively, if you would like to hear more information on this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 03 9354 0466