Mechanical Engineers – 248385
Who you’ll be working for
EWS Recruitment are collaborating with expanding companies in the demanding construction sector in Melbourne and throughout Victoria in hiring experienced Mechanical Engineers. The hired candidates will work on exciting and modern developments for organisations who proudly construct a diverse range of high-quality projects in their field. Implementing specific skills to deliver success is required in ultimately contributing to providing a sustainable environment for society and for future generations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Working with clients and team members to understand Project requirements.
- Collaborating with other disciplines and engineers in various departments to ensure efficient delivery and implementation of projects.
- Supporting the construction and commissioning phases of projects within the company.
- Analysing and rectifying causes of any failures and assessing incidents of high priority.
- Identifying and mitigating key plant risks, meeting both acceptable standards, and business objectives.
- Liaising & managing all our subcontractors to ensure all project deliverables are met.
- Introduce, implement, and manage the Quality Control processes for all projects
Skills and requirements
- 3+ years’ experience in the Mechanical Engineering industry with relevant qualifications.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to deliver projects on budget and within tight timeframes.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Creative flair with an eye for detail.
- High Quality Standards.
- Ability to adapt and implement changes when required at short notice.
Above award rate plus Super
Why apply through EWS Recruitment
EWS Recruitment specialises in recruitment for the Australian construction industry. We’re experts in recruitment across the following specialisations: construction, engineering, waste management and renewable energy. Established 15 years ago, we have built an extensive base of clients looking for tradespeople, skilled and unskilled labour, and white-collar construction professionals.
We can offer:
- Contract and permanent employment with many of Australia’s leading projects.
- A people-first recruitment process that focusses on ensuring the right fit for both candidates and companies.
How to apply
Apply now through the above link and attach an updated resume, or alternatively, if you would like to know more information on this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 03 9354 0466