General Labourers – 248412
Who you’ll be working for
As specialists in trade and labour recruitment, EWS Recruitment has an ongoing need to hire general labourers to work for companies with both residential and industrial backgrounds. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work on market-leading and anticipated modern developments and projects in Melbourne and throughout Victoria.
Role and Responsibilities
- Carry out required duties in a neat manner
- Consistently apply attention to detail throughout all work
- Maintain a strong work ethic
- Familiar with working at height is beneficial
Skills and requirements
- Previous experience in a manual labouring role
- Experience in both residential and industrial settings desirable
- Ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a team
- Ability to quickly adapt when necessary
- White card
- Current driving licence
- Good communication and time keeping skills
Salary: above award rates plus Super
How to apply
Apply now through the above link and attach an updated resume, or if you would like to know more information on this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 03 9354 0466
Why apply through EWS Recruitment
EWS Recruitment specialises in recruitment for the Australian construction industry. We’re experts in recruitment across the following specialisations: construction, engineering, waste management and renewable energy. Established 15 years ago, we have built an extensive base of clients looking for tradespeople, skilled and unskilled labour, and white-collar construction professionals.
We can offer:
- Steady and consistent work for our Trades and Labour candidates.
- A people-first recruitment process that focusses on ensuring the right fit for both candidates and companies.