Waste Management Grader Operator – 987504911
Who you’ll be working for
Due to continued growth, EWS Recruitment are hiring experienced Grader Operators to work in the Waste Management sector in Melbourne and throughout Victoria. Hired candidates will contribute to a team, who strive to achieve and improve efficiency standards in providing a clean and safe environment for future generations by serving daily waste management needs. If you feel that you are suitable to this role, we look forward to hearing from you.
Role and Responsibilities
- Preparing the landfill site by moving, and spreading materials including earth, rock, rubble, and soil.
- Sorting waste/demolition using a grader on-site
- Attention to detail in carrying out efficient work to eliminate re-work with grader
- Providing accurate and timely work
- Preparing and positioning plant for on-site operation
- Showing a concern for safety on jobs and ensuring Health and Safety measures are followed
- General site maintenance duties
- Accordance with EPA waste codes must be met
- Ensure that all stockpiles are within Emergency Management Plan limits
- Reporting any issues with equipment or conditions to management
Skills and requirements
- 3+ years Grader experience on-site
- HR Drivers licence or MR truck licence
- Additional tickets essential
- Waste management background beneficial
- Good awareness and communication skills
- Reliable method of transport
- Motivated with a good work ethic
- Punctuality with an eye for detail
- Listen and follow instructions from management
Above award rate plus Super
Why apply through EWS Recruitment
EWS Recruitment specialises in recruitment for the Australian construction industry. We’re experts in recruitment across the following specialisations: construction, engineering, waste management and renewable energy. Established 15 years ago, we have built an extensive base of clients looking for tradespeople, skilled and unskilled labour, and white-collar construction professionals.
We can offer:
- Contract and permanent employment with many of Australia’s leading projects.
- A people-first recruitment process that focusses on ensuring the right fit for both candidates and companies.
How to apply
Apply now through the above link and attach an updated resume, or alternatively, if you would like to know more information on this role, email your CV to email@example.com, or phone 03 9354 0466