Heavy Rigid/Medium Rigid Truck Drivers -987505704
Who you’ll be working for
EWS Recruitment is seeking medium (MR) and heavy (HR) rigid truck drivers to join our team! This is a Local Council position, which operates in the waste management sector.
Role and Responsibilities
- Operating medium/heavy rigid trucks in and around the Melbourne Metro area.
- Candidates must do some labour outside of driving.
- Multiple shifts available (nights, weekends, public holidays) with opportunities for overtime.
Skills and requirements
- Highly motivated and reliable individuals.
- Experience in a similiar role is preferred.
- Hold a valid and clean Medium Rigid or Higher drivers licence, experience preferrable but not mandatory.
Why apply through EWS Recruitment
EWS Recruitment specialises in recruitment for the Australian construction industry. We’re experts in recruitment across the following specialisations: construction, engineering, waste management and renewable energy. Established 15 years ago, we have built an extensive base of clients looking for tradespeople, skilled and unskilled labour, and white-collar construction professionals.
We can offer:
- Contract and permanent employment with many of Australia’s leading projects.
- A people-first recruitment process that focusses on ensuring the right fit for both candidates and companies.
How to apply
Applications are also invited for bin pullers to work side by side with this position.
Apply now through the above link and attach an updated resume, or if you would like to know more information on this role, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 03 9354 0466