Labourer/Machinery Operator – 248419
Who you’ll be working for
As specialists in trade and labour recruitment, EWS Recruitment has an ongoing need for Labourers/Machinery Operators for our expanding clients in the Landscaping industry. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in Melbourne and throughout Victoria, supporting the team to ensure objectives of the project are managed and met to the desired standard. Carry your skills and experience into a new job and work on exciting and satisfactory Landscaping projects on both a small and large scale.
Role and Responsibilities
- General Landscaping and garden maintenance duties
- Working with team members ensuring that tasks are completed on time
- Mowing, Trimming, Shaping, Cutting and other small machinery duties
- Operation, maintenance and cleaning of small hand and power tools
- Ensuring that Health and Safety protocols are adhered to
- Planning and organising in advance in accordance with outdoor schedule and conditions
Skills and requirements
- 2+ years’ experience in a maintenance or labouring role
- Knowledge of mechanics and small fuel operated machinery
- Genuine concern for Health and Safety
- Construction white card
- Good communication and timekeeping skills
- Reliable punctuality and own transport method
- Strong technical skills
- Ability to operate on your own initiative
Salary: above award rates plus Super
How to apply
Apply now through the above link and attach an updated resume, or if you would like to know more information on this role, email your CV to email@example.com, or phone 03 9354 0466
Why apply through EWS Recruitment
EWS Recruitment specialises in recruitment for the Australian construction industry. We’re experts in recruitment across the following specialisations: construction, engineering, waste management and renewable energy. Established 15 years ago, we have built an extensive base of clients looking for tradespeople, skilled and unskilled labour, and white-collar construction professionals.
We can offer:
- Steady and consistent work for our Trades and Labour candidates.
- A people-first recruitment process that focusses on ensuring the right fit for both candidates and companies.