Leading Hand – Civil Construction – 987505393
Who you’ll be working for
We are working with a leading construction company specializing in civil construction projects, with a strong emphasis on subdivisions.
With a commitment to delivering high-quality workmanship, our client takes pride in having a hands-on approach to project execution.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead and supervise a team of construction workers, providing hands-on guidance and support throughout subdivision projects.
- Coordinate and allocate resources effectively to ensure project milestones and deadlines are met.
- Utilize your contractor experience to oversee subcontractors and external teams, ensuring seamless collaboration and adherence to project plans.
- Monitor project progress, identify any issues or obstacles, and implement timely corrective actions.
- Collaborate closely with project managers, engineers, and clients to maintain clear lines of communication and ensure project objectives are met.
- Foster a culture of safety on-site, enforcing compliance with safety regulations and promoting safe work practices.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure quality standards are upheld, intervening as necessary to maintain project excellence.
- Demonstrate a hands-on approach, actively participating in construction activities and leading by example.
Skills and requirements
- 4+ years in the Civil Construction industry, with a strong focus on subdivisions and contractor management.
Subdivision, Earthworks, gas or drainage experience required.
- Hands-on experience in the execution of civil construction projects.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- A commitment to maintaining high-quality standards and adhering to safety protocols.
- Relevant tickets will be highly regarded.
Competitive salary: $90,000 – $110,00 per year, DOE
Why apply through EWS Recruitment
EWS Recruitment specialises in recruitment for the Australian construction industry. We’re experts in recruitment across the following specialisations: construction, engineering, waste management and renewable energy. Established 15 years ago, we have built an extensive base of clients looking for tradespeople, skilled and unskilled labour, and white-collar construction professionals.
We can offer:
- Contract and permanent employment with many of Australia’s leading projects.
- A people-first recruitment process that focusses on ensuring the right fit for both candidates and companies.
How to apply
Apply now through the above link and attach an updated resume, or alternatively, if you would like to know more information on this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.