OHS Labourer – 248421
Who you’ll be working for
EWS Recruitment are hiring experienced candidates for expanding clients in the demanding civil construction sector in Melbourne and throughout Victoria. Successful candidates will work for a committed organisation, who proudly deliver a variety of high-quality infrastructure projects. Suit your skills and experience working as an OHS Labourer ensuring site safety and ultimately contributing to providing a sustainable environment for the future.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist on-site management in ensuring all Health and Safety measures are adhered to
- Reporting to Site Management any queries or suggestions
- Oversee site inductions, safety walks and help when toolbox talks take place
- Mainly Health and Safety related with some labouring duties involved
- Working with sub-contractors on occasion to complete construction works
- Carrying out labouring tasks which are safety related such as the installation of no go zones, capping of starter bars and guardrails
Skills and requirements
- 2+ years’ on-site experience
- Minimum OHS Cert IV
- Working knowledge of construction background essential
- Reliable transport and good timekeeping skills
- Construction tickets desirable such as:
White Card, First Aid, Traffic Management, Rigging/Dogging
- Excellent safety and awareness values
Salary: above award rates plus Super
How to apply
Apply now through the above link and attach an updated resume, or alternatively, if you would like to know more information on this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 03 9354 0466
Why apply through EWS Recruitment
EWS Recruitment specialises in recruitment for the Australian construction industry. We’re experts in recruitment across the following specialisations: construction, engineering, waste management and renewable energy. Established 15 years ago, we have built an extensive base of clients looking for tradespeople, skilled and unskilled labour, and white-collar construction professionals.
We can offer:
- Steady and consistent work for our Trades and Labour candidates.
- A people-first recruitment process that focusses on ensuring the right fit for both candidates and companies.