Operations Manager – Plant Hire- 987505646
Who you’ll be working for
EWS Recruitment has an exciting role available for a suitable candidate to join the HEXhire team, our sister company, and proudly part of The Harte Group.
HEXhire is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing plant hire companies, known for it’s excellent reputation and extensive clientele in the civil construction industry. With over six years of successful operation, HEXhire offer both wet and dry hire plant services, boasting a fleet of over 130 items, including state-of-the-art equipment equipped with 3D GPS technology.
Innovative products, such as Solar Lighting towers, set HEXhire apart in the Melbourne market. Recently, HEXhire have acquired a new premises in Campbellfield, strategically positioning the company for the anticipated growth in Melbourne’s north and western suburbs.
Role and Responsibilities
We are seeking a highly motivated and sales-focused Operations Manager to join the HEXhire team. As an integral part of the company, you will be responsible for driving business growth and ensuring the efficient coordination and delivery of customer requests. Your daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- Generating new business opportunities.
- Managing a sales team.
- Leading the operations team to coordinate and fulfill customer requests.
- Maintaining strong client and stakeholder relationships.
- Building new client relationships and promoting the brand.
- Conducting regular site visits to exceed client expectations.
- Fostering an excellent team environment and ensuring customer service satisfaction.
- Serving as the primary liaison with client suppliers and contractors as needed.
- Overseeing the operations and plant maintenance team during day-to-day operations.
- Holding weekly meetings and reporting to senior management.
Skills and experience
To succeed in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Demonstrated supervisory experience, strong communication, and leadership skills.
- Previous experience in the Plant hire industry is preferred, but not essential.
- Experience using and maintaining a Plant Hire CRM system is advantageous.
- Knowledge of fleet and asset management.
- Experience managing both wet and dry hire plant is a significant advantage.
- Experience in onboarding new clients and quoting for services provided.
- Proven experience in an Operations Management role or similar is essential.
- Proven experience in effectively managing a team and providing motivation.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to develop strong internal and external client relationships.
Benefits and Development
An attractive remuneration package is on offer that includes a generous base salary, a performance-based bonus program, and a fully maintained vehicle. This role offers an exciting opportunity to become an integral part of a fast-growing plant hire company, with prospects for career development. You will strengthen your technical, business, and personal skills, supported by industry leaders, while gaining invaluable knowledge within the civil construction industry.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for sales and operations management, we encourage you to apply for this career opportunity with Hexhire.
Join us in our journey of growth and success in Melbourne’s thriving construction sector.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this role.
Why apply through EWS Recruitment
EWS Recruitment specialises in recruitment for the Australian construction industry. We’re experts in recruitment across the following specialisations: construction, engineering, waste management and renewable energy. Established 15 years ago, we have built an extensive base of clients looking for tradespeople, skilled and unskilled labour, and white-collar construction professionals.
We can offer:
- Contract and permanent employment with many of Australia’s leading projects.
- A people-first recruitment process that focusses on ensuring the right fit for both candidates and companies.
How to apply
Apply now through the above link and attach an updated resume, or alternatively, if you would like to know more information on this role, email your CV to email@example.com, or phone 03 9354 0466.