Plant Operators – 248424
Who you’ll be working for
Are you a machine operator looking for a new challenge?
EWS Recruitment are looking to hire a variety of experienced Plant Operators for clients in the demanding civil construction sector in Melbourne and throughout Victoria. The hired candidates will work as part of a team on a diverse range of high-quality projects for growing companies in their desired area of the construction industry. Secure yourself a job suiting your experience and capabilities in helping build a sustainable environment for future generations. EWS Recruitment are delighted to have clients looking to multiple operators in various sectors of the construction industry.
- Heavy Rigid Driver
Role and Responsibilities
- Operate plant with a genuine concern for safety and care
- Providing routine maintenance on site when required
- Optimising machine productivity by managing time effectively
- Keen interest in machinery
- Comply with site personnel to ensure deadlines and standards are met
- Honest and reliable work ethic
Skills and requirements
- Knowledge and skills in any of the above list of plant
- Minimum 2 years’ experience operating roadwork machines
- Problem solving ability
- Working as part of a team and autonomously when required
- Shift or night work depending on job or location
- Drivers’ licence, and having your own transport
- Medium rigid truck licence and heavy vehicle drivers licence essential
- Construction white card
- GPS experience beneficial
Above award rate plus Super
Why apply through EWS Recruitment
EWS Recruitment specialises in recruitment for the Australian construction industry. We’re experts in recruitment across the following specialisations: construction, engineering, waste management and renewable energy. Established 15 years ago, we have built an extensive base of clients looking for tradespeople, skilled and unskilled labour, and white-collar construction professionals.
We can offer:
- Contract and permanent employment with many of Australia’s leading projects.
- A people-first recruitment process that focusses on ensuring the right fit for both candidates and companies.
How to apply
Apply now through the above link and attach an updated resume, or alternatively, if you would like to know more information on this role, email your CV to email@example.com, or phone 03 9354 0466