Project Co-Ordinators – 248393
Who you’ll be working for
EWS Recruitment is currently seeking Project Coordinators to join expanding companies in various construction sectors throughout Melbourne and Victoria. As a successful candidate, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a company that takes pride in delivering a range of high-quality projects. You’ll work in a fast-paced, exciting environment and need to be adaptable and quick to learn.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist project managers with planning, scheduling, and budgeting on projects.
- Collaborate with contractors, subcontractors, and vendors to ensure timely and cost-effective project delivery.
- Ensure compliance with project specifications, contracts, and applicable regulations.
- Support continuous improvement of project plans and project streams aligned to project management disciplines.
- Facilitate communication between stakeholders and team members of projects, ensuring everyone is informed of project progress and changes.
- Ensure that project records and documents are kept accurate and up to date.
- Perform regular project management activities including tracking and intervention to ensure programs are delivered to scope, budget, and scheduling expectations.
- Track expenses and report to Project Manager regularly.
Skills and requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Construction Management, or a related field.
- At least two years of experience in a similar role (preferred, but not essential).
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to succeed in tight timeframes.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent time management ability
- Ability to read and comprehend site documentation, such as plans and specifications.
Above award rate plus Super
Why apply through EWS Recruitment
EWS Recruitment specialises in recruitment for the Australian construction industry. We’re experts in recruitment across the following specialisations: construction, engineering, waste management and renewable energy. Established 15 years ago, we have built an extensive base of clients looking for tradespeople, skilled and unskilled labour, and white-collar construction professionals.
We can offer:
- Contract and permanent employment with many of Australia’s leading projects.
- A people-first recruitment process that focusses on ensuring the right fit for both candidates and companies.
How to apply
Apply now through the above link and attach an updated resume, or alternatively, if you would like to know more information on this role, email your CV to email@example.com, or phone 03 9354 0466