Project Engineer – 248406
Who you’ll be working for
EWS Recruitment is now looking to hire several experienced Project Engineers to work on a diverse range of modern construction projects. You will have the opportunity to assist in projects to suit your skills and capabilities, provide support to a highly motivated team, and assist in major, eagerly anticipated projects in Melbourne and throughout Victoria.
Role and Responsibilities
- Monitoring key construction requirements and implementing prompt corrective action if required, to ensure they are achieved in line with agreed specifications;
- Managing subcontractors and suppliers work;
- Managing the verification of conformance for works under control (quality, safety, environment);
- Maintaining all relevant project document control and records;
- Managing temporary works design and ensuring all relevant approvals are obtained
- Reporting on project milestones to management;
- Collaborative and diligent attitude to project delivery and commitment to promoting a friendly team environment on site;
- Strong understanding of program management, deadlines and budget controls;
- Strong attitude and awareness of Safety;
- High level verbal and written communication skills.
Skills and requirements
- Degree or relevant qualification in Civil Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in the field project planning, liaising with subcontractors and suppliers;
- High level verbal and written communication and administration skills with excellent attention to detail;
- Familiar with WHS and Environmental legislation;
- Ability to understand and manage processes relating to agreements, site design and construction;
- Ability to maintain set standards and work on your own initiative;
- Cost tracking experience beneficial;
- Critical Thinking and Analytical Ability;
- Problem solving, decision making and quality orientation;
- Project management skills with the ability to work on projects with multiple participants and stakeholders;
- Manage/liaise with design consultants;
- Ability to work with and manage project plans and resource requirements;
- High level of conceptual and analytical skills;
- Ability to respond to significant demands quickly and accurately and adapt to complex environments;
- Ability to hand high stress environments with resilience.
Above award rate plus Super
Why apply through EWS Recruitment
EWS Recruitment specialises in recruitment for the Australian construction industry. We’re experts in recruitment across the following specialisations: construction, engineering, waste management and renewable energy. Established 15 years ago, we have built an extensive base of clients looking for tradespeople, skilled and unskilled labour, and white-collar construction professionals.
We can offer:
- Contract and permanent employment with many of Australia’s leading projects.
- A people-first recruitment process that focusses on ensuring the right fit for both candidates and companies.
How to apply
Apply now through the above link and attach an updated resume, or alternatively, if you would like to know more information on this role, email your CV to email@example.com, or phone 03 9354 0466