Project Manager – 248400
Who you’ll be working for
EWS Recruitment is seeking Construction Project Managers to join some of Melbourne and Australia’s most well-known and respected construction companies. The successful candidates will work on Melbourne’s once-in-a-generation city defining projects which are currently setting the standard for metropolitan infrastructure in Australia and internationally.
Role and Responsibilities
- Planning and Managing delivery of assigned projects.
- Work with a range of stakeholders and Senior Management to maximise public value in Infrastructure planning.
- Management and tracking of costs to deliver projects within assigned budget.
- Management of Sub contractors.
- Ensuring all work is completed to a quality standard and complete relevant Inspection and test plans paperwork.
- Creating project programs using Microsoft Project.
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- 2+ years’ experience in a Project Management role.
- Confidence to learn new skills and problem solve as required in a civil construction business undertaking a variety of projects.
- Good knowledge of the construction background.
- Excellent communication and timekeeping skills.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Obtain a construction White Card.
- Experience using Microsoft Office
Above award rate plus Super
Why apply through EWS Recruitment
EWS Recruitment specialises in recruitment for the Australian construction industry. We’re experts in recruitment across the following specialisations: construction, engineering, waste management and renewable energy. Established 15 years ago, we have built an extensive base of clients looking for tradespeople, skilled and unskilled labour, and white-collar construction professionals.
We can offer:
- Contract and permanent employment with many of Australia’s leading projects.
- A people-first recruitment process that focusses on ensuring the right fit for both candidates and companies.
How to apply
Apply now through the above link and attach an updated resume, or alternatively, if you would like to know more information on this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 03 9354 0466