Quantity Surveyor – 248402
Who you’ll be working for
EWS Recruitment is hiring experienced Quantity Surveyors for companies in the expanding construction sector in Melbourne and Victoria. Successful candidates will work for a committed organisation that proudly delivers high quality projects in a fast-paced environment throughout the region. Showcase your skills as you help build a sustainable environment for future generations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage all costs associated with building projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures.
- Work closely with contractors, architects, and engineers to ensure that projects are completed within budget and to the agreed-upon standard.
- Conduct site inspections
- Assess, measure and monitor project variations and changes to designs.
- Conduct progress claims
- Coordinate contracts administration
- Carry out Financial reports
Skills and requirements
- Quantity Surveying degree or alternatively Civil Engineering or Construction Management with experience in Quantity Surveying.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying.
- Excellent commercial management skills including interpreting and applying contract terms and legislation provisions
- Good working knowledge of project management principles and project control applications
- Negotiation and influencing experience to achieve desired outcomes
- High level of attention to detail
Above award rate plus Super
Why apply through EWS Recruitment
EWS Recruitment specialises in recruitment for the Australian construction industry. We’re experts in recruitment across the following specialisations: construction, engineering, waste management and renewable energy. Established 15 years ago, we have built an extensive base of clients looking for tradespeople, skilled and unskilled labour, and white-collar construction professionals.
We can offer:
- Contract and permanent employment with many of Australia’s leading projects.
- A people-first recruitment process that focusses on ensuring the right fit for both candidates and companies.
How to apply
Apply now through the above link and attach an updated resume, or alternatively, if you would like to know more information on this role, email your CV to email@example.com, or phone 03 9354 0466