Recruitment Consultant – 987505445
Who you’ll be working for
EWS is a leading White and Blue Collar recruitment agency.
Over the last 12 years EWS has earned its exceptional reputation for our high level of professionalism, ability to deliver to our customers’ needs and for putting our people first.
We are excited to share that on the back of winning a large ongoing project here in Melbourne this new position has come available.
This is an opportunity for someone to thrive in and build their own desk!
Role and Responsibilities
Delivering candidate management activities including, but not limited to:
- Recruiting personnel for various Construction projects through out Melbourne and Nationwide.
- Interviewing and screening candidates.
- Talent pooling.
- Working with the business on initiatives to attract and retain a diverse workforce.
- Complete recruitment reporting.
- Keeping regular contact with current and prospective talent.
- Writing and advertising positions through various advertising means.
- Recruitment and selection of candidates.
- Conducting reference checks, overseeing the submission of relevant clearances.
- Processing contracts of employment.
Skills and requirements
- Have a pro-active and positive attitude
- Proven experience in an end to end fast-paced recruitment role
- Experience using a CRM
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of the construction industry would be an advantage but not essential
What we offer
- Attractive salary plus commission, laptop and phone.
- Bright new offices in Melbourne CBD.
- Our culture is fun, dynamic with a flexible work environment.
- Learn from a driven and high performing team.
How to apply
Apply now through the above link and attach an updated resume, or if you would like to know more information on this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 03 9354 0466