Recruitment Consultant – 987505812
Who you’ll be working for
EWS Recruitment is a leading White and Blue Collar recruitment agency. Over the last number of years EWS Recruitment has earned its exceptional reputation for our high level of professionalism, ability to deliver to our customers’ needs and for putting our people first.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process for our clients in the construction industry. This is a key role within our organisation, and we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and make an immediate impact.
Role and Responsibilities
.Delivering candidate management activities including, but not limited to:
- Recruiting personnel for various Construction projects through out Melbourne and Nationwide.
- Interviewing and screening candidates.
- Talent pooling.
- Working with the business on initiatives to attract and retain a diverse workforce.
- Complete recruitment reporting.
- Keeping regular contact with current and prospective talent.
- Writing and advertising positions through various advertising means.
- Recruitment and selection of candidates.
- Conducting reference checks, overseeing the submission of relevant clearances.
- Processing contracts of employment.
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field (preferred).
- Essential to have proven experience in an end to end fast-paced recruitment role
- Familiarity with FastTrack360 or related CRM is highly preferable.
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of the construction industry would be an advantage but not essential
- Have a pro-active and positive attitude
What we offer
- Attractive salary plus commission, laptop and phone
- CBD office location
- Comprehensive training and ongoing professional development opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative team culture
- Learn from a driven and high performing team
- Monthly team lunches and corporate events
If you are a dedicated, passionate professional looking to make your mark in the construction industry, we want to hear from you.
Join our team at EWS Recruitment and be part of a dynamic, forward-thinking organisation that values expertise and innovation.
How to apply
Please apply with your resume and cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role.
Email your CV to email@example.com.
EWS Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.