Rigger – 987504885
Who you’ll be working for
EWS Recruitment are hiring experienced Riggers for growing clients in the civil construction sector in Melbourne and throughout Victoria. The hired candidates will work for companies who deliver a diverse range of modern and quality infrastructure developments. Get yourself a job today as a Rigger suiting your experience and capabilities in ultimately providing a sustainable environment for future generations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the safe and efficient operation of mobile cranes
- Providing guidance to the operator through radio communications and signalling
- Liaising with Operations Management and Site Supervisors regarding day-to-day tasks
- Making sure the correct equipment and hardware is used for lifting
- Loading and securing equipment for movement
- Preparation and handling of materials and equipment for use and transport
Skills and requirements
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Genuine construction and structural steel knowledge
- Working at heights (within 2 years)
- HR Drivers licence
- Intermediate Rigging ticket
- Concern for safety and implementation of site safety protocols
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good punctuality and reliable transport
Above award rate plus Super
Why apply through EWS Recruitment
EWS Recruitment specialises in recruitment for the Australian construction industry. We’re experts in recruitment across the following specialisations: construction, engineering, waste management and renewable energy. Established 15 years ago, we have built an extensive base of clients looking for tradespeople, skilled and unskilled labour, and white-collar construction professionals.
We can offer:
- Contract and permanent employment with many of Australia’s leading projects.
- A people-first recruitment process that focusses on ensuring the right fit for both candidates and companies.
How to apply
Apply now through the above link and attach an updated resume, or alternatively, if you would like to know more information on this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 03 9354 0466