Site Spotters – 987504894
Who you’ll be working for
Are you a Site Spotter looking to take on a new challenge in a different location?
EWS Recruitment have Site Spotter positions available for clients in the civil construction sector in Melbourne and throughout Victoria. Successful candidates will work as part of a motivated team on modern infrastructure projects, ultimately contributing to building a sustainable environment for future generations as a Spotter by taking on a new challenge suiting your experience and capabilities.
Role and Responsibilities
- Direct and oversee the movement of trucks and machinery to safe locations on-site to tip off their loads
- Assist machine drivers in blind areas by notifying them of hazards or movement of other machines on-site
- Recording relevant information accurately on the company portals
- Ensuring that Health and Safety measures are adhered to while on-site
- Collaborating with fellow employees on-site to ensure tasks are carried out effectively and within set deadlines
Skills and requirements
- Good working knowledge in the use of machines
- Minimum 2 years’ genuine on-site experience
- Construction white card
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- An eye for detail and good site awareness
- GPS experience essential
- Punctuality with a positive working attitude
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
Above award rate plus Super
Why apply through EWS Recruitment
EWS Recruitment specialises in recruitment for the Australian construction industry. We’re experts in recruitment across the following specialisations: construction, engineering, waste management and renewable energy. Established 15 years ago, we have built an extensive base of clients looking for tradespeople, skilled and unskilled labour, and white-collar construction professionals.
We can offer:
- Contract and permanent employment with many of Australia’s leading projects.
- A people-first recruitment process that focusses on ensuring the right fit for both candidates and companies.
How to apply
Apply now through the above link and attach an updated resume, or alternatively, if you would like to know more information on this role, email your CV to email@example.com, or phone 03 9354 0466