Skilled Labourers – 248224
Who you’ll be working for
Are you a skilled labourer looking for a new challenge?
EWS Recruitment are hiring several experienced skilled workers for companies looking to expand in the demanding civil construction sector in Melbourne and throughout Victoria. The hired candidates will work for a committed organisation, who proudly deliver a diverse range of high-quality infrastructure projects. Skilled workers are required across almost every trade, where you will work as part of a team in ultimately contributing to providing a sustainable environment for future generations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Consistently providing a high level of work in your desired trade or skill
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job
- Flexible to shift work on various jobs if necessary
- Providing a concern for safety on certain jobs and ensuring Health and Safety measures are followed
- Assisting fellow tradesmen or labourers on site if required in certain scenarios
- Reporting any issues with equipment or conditions to site foreman
Skills and requirements
- 3+ years on-site experience with trade qualifications
- Construction White card
- Good punctuality with an eye for detail.
- Reliable method of transport
- Motivated with a good work ethic
- Listen and follow instructions from managers or foremen when required
- Diverse skillset in your respective trade
- Follow plans accordingly
Salary: above award rates plus Super
How to apply
Apply now through the above link and attach an updated resume, or if you would like to know more information on this role, email your CV to email@example.com, or phone 03 9354 0466
Why apply through EWS Recruitment
EWS Recruitment specialises in recruitment for the Australian construction industry. We’re experts in recruitment across the following specialisations: construction, engineering, waste management and renewable energy. Established 15 years ago, we have built an extensive base of clients looking for tradespeople, skilled and unskilled labour, and white-collar construction professionals.
We can offer:
- Steady and consistent work for our Trades and Labour candidates.
- A people-first recruitment process that focusses on ensuring the right fit for both candidates and companies.