Waste Management Labourer – 987504898
Who you’ll be working for
Are you a Labourer looking for a new challenge?
EWS Recruitment are hiring Labourers for expanding clients in the Waste Management sector in Melbourne and throughout Victoria. Hired candidates will work for an enthusiastic and driven team, who are keen on implementing change in the circular economy to benefit our planet by maximising its efficiency in operations such as use of products to minimise waste and the use and retrieval of gases to re-use in energy production in the Waste Management industry. If you feel you are suitable to help out in a Labouring capacity, this job could be for you!
Role and Responsibilities
- Carrying out curb-side waste management collection, distribution, and general site maintenance duties
- Assisting fellow employees to ensure that deadlines and set targets are met
- Helping in the preparation of transition to new recycling arrangements and methods
- Providing a concern for safety on jobs and ensuring Health and Safety measures are followed
- Accordance with EPA waste codes must be met
- Ensure that all stockpiles are within Emergency Management Plan limits
- Regular pre-start checks and safety checks on machines
- Reporting any issues with equipment or conditions to relevant personnel
- Listen and follow instructions from managers or foremen
- Follow waste management plans accordingly
Skills and requirements
- 2+ years on-site experience
- Experience in waste management is beneficial
- Good timekeeping skills
- Ability to work on own initiative in short timeframes
- Reliable method of transport
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job
- Self-Motivated with a good work ethic
Above award rate plus Super
Why apply through EWS Recruitment
EWS Recruitment specialises in recruitment for the Australian construction industry. We’re experts in recruitment across the following specialisations: construction, engineering, waste management and renewable energy. Established 15 years ago, we have built an extensive base of clients looking for tradespeople, skilled and unskilled labour, and white-collar construction professionals.
We can offer:
- Contract and permanent employment with many of Australia’s leading projects.
- A people-first recruitment process that focusses on ensuring the right fit for both candidates and companies.
How to apply
Apply now through the above link and attach an updated resume, or alternatively, if you would like to know more information on this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 03 9354 0466