White Collar Recruiter – 987505551
Who you’ll be working for
EWS Recruitment is a fast growing recruitment agency based in Melbourne, Australia, specializing in the construction industry. Our company has been in the business for over a decade and we have established a reputation for excellence in sourcing top talent for our clients. We have a dynamic and supportive team that is committed to delivering exceptional service to our clients and candidates.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process for our clients in the white collar sector of the construction industry. This is a key role within our organization, and we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and make an immediate impact.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients in the construction industry
- Source and screen candidates using a variety of methods, including job boards, social media, and referrals, both in Australia and overseas
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including conducting interviews, coordinating client interviews, and negotiating offers
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients, providing market insights and guidance on recruitment strategies
- Provide exceptional customer service to both clients and candidates
- Meet and exceed recruitment targets and KPIs
- Mentor and coach junior members of the recruitment team
Skills and requirements
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in white collar recruitment, with a focus on the construction industry
- A track record of success in meeting and exceeding recruitment targets
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A proactive and results-oriented mindset
- A passion for the recruitment industry and a desire to continuously learn and develop
What we offer
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career development opportunities, build your department
- Supportive and collaborative team culture
- Access to industry-leading technology and resources
- Monthly team lunches and corporate events
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant with a passion for the construction industry specific to White Collar, we would love to hear from you.
How to apply
Please apply with your resume and cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.