Frequently asked questions by clients
What is the benefit of working through EWS Recruitment?
- Large candidate base
- You access our unique database of talented professionals in Australia and internationally
- Established company with an excellent reputation
- We’re construction specialists, so we know what’s important to you
- We partner with Recruitment and Relocation experts NexVentur to offer and end-to-end relocation service for candidates looking to move to Australia
What segments do you work with?
Our recruitment service spans the construction industry, with particular specialisations in:
- Waste Management
What happens if I have an issue?
We take 100 responsibility because we stand by our company values. In the unlikely event something goes wrong with a candidate or staff we’ve placed, we will work with you to fix the problem.
What is your screening process for candidates?
Our pre-screening process is detailed to ensure that the candidates we put forward are the best fit for your company.
- Pre-interviews to identify behavioral traits and key competencies and motivations.
- Providing realistic expectations to the candidate.
- Ensuring that licenses and tickets are valid
- Reference checking
What makes EWS Recruitment unique?
- We see recruitment as a partnership with our clients and candidates, so we take a keen interest in your company and hiring objectives.
- We are construction recruitment experts. You get to work with our team of recruiters who are highly experienced in both HR and have on-site construction knowledge.
- We take a detailed job brief to ensure the candidates we put forward are the best fit for your business, not only in skills and qualifications, but also in terms of values, ambitions and character.
- We offer advice on how to attract top industry talent.
- We ensure all candidates are fully vetted: ID, Tickets and licenses and references.
- We have strong roots in the Irish and Australian talent market and through our sister company NexVentur, we open up a unique cohort of construction talent.
For a speedy reply to your unique recruitment needs, contact us today
"*" indicates required fields
You can also call us for a confidential conversation
03 9354 0466
Don’t forget to follow us on social media, and subscribe to our newsletter for news and job updates.