Carpenter – 987505701
Who you’ll be working for
EWS Recruitment are currently looking for a qualified carpenter for an ongoing role.
Role and Responsibilities
- Read documents and drawings to fully understand job requirements
- Taking measurements and calculating the size and amount of materials required
- Cutting, shaping and smoothing timber and other materials
- Inspect projects and conduct repairs or maintenance
- Adherence to relevant industry standards
Skills and requirements
- Be a Fully Qualified Carpenter
- Proven experience within the industry
- Have full set of Tools (tagged and tested)
- A Valid Australian Licence and own transport
How to apply
Apply now through the above link and attach an updated resume, or if you would like to know more information on this role, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or phone 03 9354 0466
Why apply through EWS Recruitment
EWS Recruitment specialises in recruitment for the Australian construction industry. We’re experts in recruitment across the following specialisations: construction, engineering, waste management and renewable energy. Established 15 years ago, we have built an extensive base of clients looking for tradespeople, skilled and unskilled labour, and white-collar construction professionals.
We can offer:
- Steady and consistent work for our Trades and Labour candidates.
- A people-first recruitment process that focusses on ensuring the right fit for both candidates and companies.