Waste Management Dumptruck/Moxy Operator – 987504908
Who you’ll be working for
Are you an on-site truck driver looking for a new challenge?
Due to continued growth in the Waste Management industry, EWS Recruitment have fresh vacancies for Dump truck and Moxy drivers in Melbourne and throughout Victoria. Successful candidates will work for motivated and driven clients of EWS Recruitment, who are committed to driving change and improvement in the standards set in the Waste Management industry, ultimately contributing to providing a sustainable environment for future generations. If you have experience of driving on-site machinery as listed above, then this could be the job for you!
Role and Responsibilities
- Safe operation of dump truck or Moxy on-site
- Daily pre-start and checks post trip on vehicle and equipment
- Collect, deliver, and dispatch waste loads to designated areas on-site
- Providing a concern for safety on jobs and ensuring Health and Safety measures are implemented
- Accordance with EPA waste codes must be met
- Ensure that all stockpiles are within Emergency Management Plan limits
- Co-operating with site management to meet deadlines or site measures
- Performing daily pre-start and general maintenance
- Carrying out safety checks on machines
- Reporting any issues with equipment or conditions to management
Skills and requirements
- 2+ years’ demonstrated experience in operating heavy vehicles on-site
- Waste Management experience beneficial
- HR Drivers licence
- Self-Motivated with a good work ethic
- Excellent communication and on-site awareness
- GPS experience essential
- Reliable method of transport and good timekeeping skills
- Listen and follow instructions from managers or foremen when required
Don’t miss out on joining an innovative, rapidly growing team driven to succeed and reach new highs in the Waste Management industry.
Above award rate plus Super
Why apply through EWS Recruitment
EWS Recruitment specialises in recruitment for the Australian construction industry. We’re experts in recruitment across the following specialisations: construction, engineering, waste management and renewable energy. Established 15 years ago, we have built an extensive base of clients looking for tradespeople, skilled and unskilled labour, and white-collar construction professionals.
We can offer:
- Contract and permanent employment with many of Australia’s leading projects.
- A people-first recruitment process that focusses on ensuring the right fit for both candidates and companies.
How to apply
Apply now through the above link and attach an updated resume, or alternatively, if you would like to know more information on this role, email your CV to email@example.com, or phone 03 9354 0466