Waste Management Front End Loader Operator – 987504924
Who you’ll be working for
Are you an experienced Front End Loader operator looking for a new challenge?
Due to continued growth, EWS Recruitment are hiring experienced Front End Loader Operators to work in the Waste Management sector in Melbourne and throughout Victoria. Hired candidates will join a team, who on a continued basis strive to achieve and improve standards in providing a clean and safe environment for future generations by serving daily needs for growing companies who are in demand. If you feel that you are suitable to this role, we look forward to hearing from you.
Role and Responsibilities
- Preparing landfill site by moving and transporting fill
- Sorting waste/demolition using a Front-End Loader on-site
- Providing accurate and timely work
- Loading trucks
- General housekeeping duties
- Sorting and screening waste and equipment
- Accordance with EPA waste codes must be met
- Ensure that all stockpiles are within Emergency Management Plan limits
- Reporting any issues with equipment or conditions to management
Skills and requirements
- 3+ years Front End Loader operating experience
- Strong commitment to site safety and zero harm
- HR Drivers licence or MR truck licence
- Additional tickets essential
- Waste management background beneficial
- Good awareness and communication skills
- Reliable method of transport
- Motivated with a good work ethic
- Punctuality with an eye for detail
- Listen and follow instructions from management
Above award rate plus Super
Why apply through EWS Recruitment
EWS Recruitment specialises in recruitment for the Australian construction industry. We’re experts in recruitment across the following specialisations: construction, engineering, waste management and renewable energy. Established 15 years ago, we have built an extensive base of clients looking for tradespeople, skilled and unskilled labour, and white-collar construction professionals.
We can offer:
- Contract and permanent employment with many of Australia’s leading projects.
- A people-first recruitment process that focusses on ensuring the right fit for both candidates and companies.
How to apply
Apply now through the above link and attach an updated resume, or alternatively, if you would like to know more information on this role, email your CV to email@example.com, or phone 03 9354 0466